Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

Money Vs Fun

So, every student will tell you, summer jobs are the worst.. Who wants to be working when the sun is out, there are festivals and parties to be going to and Waves to catch! However, with the date i'm setting of on my travels looming I realised it was essential to get a job, though like everyone else the question posed - 'Have fun or work?' 

Or both!

I managed to grab myself a pub job in Cornwall, that way I could work, sail and surf all in one! So that's the story of how I ended up staying in the attic of a pub.


This was my room for the time I was working here, luxurious I know. For most of the time I was sharing it with my best friend Emma who also got a job here, though she left before me, meaning I was all alone in this creepy attic...

No comments:

Post a Comment